List of alerts for players in the tracker
Scouts quite difficult to manually keep track of all the changes for each player.
Therefore, the tracker has the ability to automatically track down problems with the players – Alerts.
Clicking a menu item Alerts coach and scouts will be able to see the total list of warnings for the following options warnings:
- With the red card
- With an injury
- Transfer listed
- Problems with the owner
- With a wrong training
- With a changed type of training
- Played long ago
- Problems with automatic update
- New players
By default, alerts are displayed to all players in the lists of players.
First, you can choose – display the players of any particular list or even all players of the country in the tracker.
Second, you can select one of the types of alerts and displays a list of only those players which have this kind of the alerts.
And the list will be displayed with the data that will be useful for brief assessment of the importance of this alert. A more precise:
In the list of alerts of red cards will display the presence of the card.
The list of injuries will display the presence and duration of the injury and the number of doctors.
And the list of the transfer listed players contains the presence in the transfer list.
Also in these lists will be display a list of the player, one of the requirements, which matches the player, and the date of update.
In case of need to pay attention to the owner of the player, displays a list containing: a list of the player, bot he already or he was not in the game for more than 35 days, last login date and the date of last update.
List of alerts with a wrong training is displayed with the following data:
- STT – scout's training type
- SST – scout's stamina training part
- CT/LT – abbreviated name of the current training / last training. Alert is displayed, if training is unknown or does not coincide with the wishes of the scout.
- CST/LST – current stamina training part / last stamina training part. Alert is displayed, if stamina training part is unknown or does not coincide with the wishes of the scout.
- CTL/LTL – current training level / last training level. Alert is displayed, if training level less than 99%.
- Trainer level. Alert is displayed, if trainer level less than solid.
- CAT/LAT – current assistant trainers / last assistant trainers. Alert is displayed, if assistant trainers less than 9.
- Last match – date of last match. Alert is displayed, if it's been more than a week from this date.
- Updated – date of last update. Alert is displayed, if it's been more than a week from this date.
If there are problems – the data in the column will be highlighted color and bold font.
Players appear in the list of alerts on changing type of training if their last training type differs from the current training type (at the moment of updating data).
The same columns will displayed, as in the case with alerts about wrong training.
In the list "Problems with automatic update" there are players who are more than 7 days have not been updated or whose owners have not enabled automatic updating their data in the tracker.
Displays a list of the player, one of the requirements, which matches the player, and the date of last update.
In principle, all players must be updated daily, if they meet the requirements for national teams, or if they are included in at least one scout's list, but it must be monitored.
In addition, there are many players who do not fall under the automatic update and you can try to refresh them manually – just open this player.
Players appear in the list of new player, if they added during the last week and still have a scout's flag New player.
If scout change this flag on any other – the player will disappear from this list of alerts.